Senior Ambassador Program
Class Of 2016
KFM DESIGNS PHOTOGRAPHY
MANY TEENS HAVE CONSIDERED MODELING – THE SENIOR AMBASSADOR PROGRAM THROUGH KFM DESIGN PHOTOGRAPY NOW GIVES YOU THAT OPPORTUNITY- LEARN HOW TO GET YOUR SENIOR PORTRAITS FREE!
Your high school years are some of the most important times in your life and will be some of your greatest memories! It is a significant time of discovery, learning, growing and fun. Your senior portrait should reflect who you are. Our studio is dedicated to capturing that “special” YOU so that your senior portraits clearly show that to everyone! At KFM Design Photography we know that when you look back on your portraits in the years to come that you know we definitely captured you! We have been connecting with young adults for many years and ensure you that we will make you look and feel your best. With that said, we believe there is no one better than high school students to help us in ensuring the success of our senior portraits arena.
WHAT IS THIS PROGRAM?
We will search and select a few students (called ambassadors) from several of our local high schools, to be brand models for this program. Juniors will be responsible for promoting and marketing KFM Design Photography in an effort to generate new bookings for upcoming senior portrait sessions.
WHAT DOES AN AMBASSADOR HAVE TO DO?
There will be only one major requirement of our Ambassadors…
- To promote KFM DESIGN PHOTOGRAPHY and generate a minimum of 3 new referrals who book our studio for their senior portraits.
WHAT DOES AN AMBASSADOR RECEIVE IN RETURN?
If we book a minimum of 3 of your referrals, you will receive your Senior portrait session completed for FREE, AND as an Ambassador you will receive tiered incentives as you refer more and more clients:
- Book 3 referrals: Complimentary senior session ($75 value)+ $75 print credit+ 3 FAV’s for social media use
- Book 5 referrals: Complimentary session+ $150 print credit+ 5 FAV’s for social media use+ $25 Visa GC
- Book 7 referrals: Complimentary session+ $250 print credit+ 7 FAV’s for social media use+ $35 Visa GC
- Book 10 referrals: FREE session+ $350 print credit+ 10 FAV’s for social media use+ $50 Visa GC
PLUS, for the ambassador from each school with the most bookings OVER 10, will win complimentary package, valued at over $650!
- 1-2 hour Senior session photo shoot including makeup artist! (To be shot in May or June of next year)
- Complimentary Print package including 8 Gift prints (4-5×7, 4-8×10), 16 wallets, your favorite 10 images on CD for social media sharing (watermarked), a customized Facebook timeline cover plus an additional 40% off any Ala Carte product purchases!
KFM Design Photography will give each Ambassador cards to hand out to your friends, fellow student, and those interested in our services. These cards will be individualized with your portrait on them, and will contain information about the studio, website and how to contact us to find out more about our services. Your portraits will also be featured on our website & Facebook page, promoting our Senior portrait program!
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
- You agree to have your free senior session conducted in March or April of Junior year.
- Your senior images may be used in KFM Design Photography’s advertising, marketing materials, website promotions, email, Facebook promotions and other materials in or outside the studio.
- You and your parents are under no obligation to make any purchases from KFM Design Photography as a result of your acceptance into the Ambassador program.
- As a representative of our company, you are being asked to promote KFM Design Photography in a professional and positive manner at all times.
- You should be handing out your cards to potential clients and those expressing a genuine interest in booking a photography studio for their senior portraits.
- You will be asked to use your Senior portraits/headshots, taken by KFM Design Photography as your profile picture on all of your social media sites, throughout the campaign months of May through September.
- If you have any ideas to help us generate new clientele, through your school contacts, organizations or groups, please feel free to share them! We welcome your input as part f the KFM Design Photography Team!
- You may be asked to participate in a model photo shoot, fashion show or other guest appearance during the campaign period, to help promote the studio.
- Most importantly, we want you to HAVE FUN and enjoy the attention!
WE ARE ACCEPTING AMBASSADOR FROM?
- Coconino High School
- Flagstaff High School
- Northland Prep
- Sedona High School
- Mingus Mountain High School
- Camp Verde High School
- Williams High School
- Kingman High School
WHAT DOES THE TIMELINE LOOK LIKE?
DECEMBER15, 2014: We will start taking applications for Senior Ambassadors.
FEBRUARY 2013 –APRIL 15, 2015: Interviews conducted to find Studio Ambassadors for KFM Designs
April 2015: Complete headshots of selected Ambassadors & order/deliver rep cards.
APRIL-SEPTEMBER 1, 2015: Ambassadors are marketing/promoting/referring people to KFM Designs!
JUNE –JULY 2015: Shoot complimentary senior sessions for selected Studio Ambassadors. (Only these months)
JUNE-OCTOBER 2015: KFM Designs is booking/shooting senior sessions for class of 2016.
DECEMBER-APRIL 15 2016: Interviews begin again for class of 2017!!
WHAT HAPPENS AT THE END OF THE PROGRAM?
Our Ambassadors are very special! Because they are special, we want to have more special people as part of the Ambassador program and part of this team at KFM Design Photography! At the end of your tenure as a Senior Ambassador, we are asking that every Senior Ambassador recommend at least 2 potential replacements for the following year’s Ambassador program. We ask that these recommendations be given to us prior to the end of the school year. We recommend but don’t limit you to asking friends from the sophomore class (who will be juniors in the following year) to find two or more people whom they feel are the right caliber of person for this Senior Ambassador program.
WHEN IS THE LAST DAY FOR TRACKING REFERRALS?
November 10, 2015 is the last day for tracking referrals. We will then add up all referrals and calculate the prize package each Ambassador has won. Prized will be issued by the end of September. At that time we will announce the top producing Ambassadors from each school and if they qualified for the grand prize, it will also be issued!
I WANT TO APPLY! HOW DO I COMPLETE AN APPLICATION?
It’s easy! Follow these steps to apply:
- Go to www.kfmdesignsseniors.com go to Senior Ambassadors to complete your online application! (*Note: You will need a recent picture of yourself to upload)
- Call to schedule an appointment with Karl, you and your parents.
Once your application has been submitted, we will review it within 48 hours. If we determine that you meet our standards for studio representation you will be contacted to arrange for an interview.
If you have any questions whatsoever, please do not hesitate to contact us at 928-300-7251. This year we moved into a bigger space, we are now located at 2708 North 4th Street Suite D-1.
Thank you for your interest in the Senior Ambassador program with KFM Design Photography. We look forward to hearing from you.